Lips plays very important and vital role in your looks. Bright pink colour lips looks very attractive and sexy. Lips should be well protected in adverse weather conditions. Who other than you can take care of your lips. We use lips for communication, smiling, laughing and yes obviously for very delicate task that is KISSING. So don’t ignore your lips and make them healthy without getting late. Nature has provided us many wonderful herbs and plants for our welfare and health care. You can take care of your lips naturally without any side effects.
Some Natural Tips for Your Lips
- Mix almond oil and coconut oil in equal ratio and apply on your lips before going to bed. Do it for at least 10 to 15 days. This is also useful for dark lips.
- Take 1/2 tsp. Lemon juice, 1/2 tsp Glycerine and 1/2 tsp Castor oil. Mix them well and apply a coat on your lips and leave on overnight.
- If you have habit of licking, biting and chewing your lips, stop it immediately, otherwise you will get wrinkles and cracks on your lips and definitely you will not want to have such lips.
- Vitamin E is very good for healing cracked lips. Apply Vitamin E oil on your lips to make them soft, smooth and sexy.
- If you are going out in cold and dry weather, don’t forget to apply lip balm. Lip balms are also useful in hot and sunny days. Lip balm provides a protective layer for lips.
- If you are a smoker, bad news for you, Smoking makes your lips darker and dry. So better quit smoking at least for the sake of your soft and smooth lips.
- If you want to get rid of chapped dry lips, apply honey, almond oil or coconut oil daily. It will also make your lips very smooth and soft.
- Do you want to get natural pink lips? Apply beetroot juice before going bed daily at least for two to three weeks.
- Another very good method for making your lips pink is to grind fresh rose petals and coat it on your lips.
- For removing dry skin from lips, use clean, dry and soft toothbrush to move it gently over your lips.
- Soak Almonds in water at night and make paste in the morning and apply on your lips gently. This is a easy method to bring natural color of your lips back.
- Drink plenty of water daily to avoid dehydrated lips. Dehydrated lips become dry and dark.
- Consume vegetables and fruits in good quantity to get healthy and soft lips.
Dear Reader, Your valuable suggestions are always welcome. You can also suggest your topic of interest. Thanks for your patience and time.